Week 1 - April 20th to April 26th 8 PM CT
Singles RTT style event played through Table Top Simulator. Players will play games through TTS and report scores through either the BCP player app or you can email the TO at firstname.lastname@example.org Rounds will take place over the course of the week and scores are due by 8 PM CT of the last day of the scheduled round. Pairings will be posted by 10 PM CT the day before the next round starts.
We will use the ITC format except for the following changes.
1) The missions will be played in the following order
a. 4/20-4/26 – Mission 1
b. 4/27-5/3 – Mission 4
c. 5/4-5/10 – Mission 5
2) Lists are due 4/19 at 5 PM Central Time
3) First Round grudge matches are allowed, if two player would like a "grudge match" please email email@example.com.
4) The entire army must be assembled with the most unique sub-faction key word. For example, an army may be entirely comprised of “Iron Hands” or “Cadian”. However, your army may not be comprised of an Iron Hand and Cadian. “Mercenary style units” such as - an inquisitor , an assassin, missionaries , scions within a regiment (not standalone scions) or any units with similar rules will be allowed in each army. If you have questions about your army list or about a particular unit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lists Due - 4/19 5 PM CT
- Post Pairings - 4/19 10 PM CT
- Round 1 – 4/20-4/26
- Round End - 4/26 8 PM CT
- Round 2 – 4/27-5/3
- Round End - 5/3 8 PM CT
- Round 3 – 5/4-5/10
- Round End - 5/10 8 PM CT
How do I communicate with my opponent?
Feel free to us the Lord Marshal Conference Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/LordMarshalConference/) or the Quarantine-Hammer Discord chat group (https://discord.gg/44AUndf) to reach out to an opponent you do not know. Also if you have issues contacting your opponent, email email@example.com and we can supply an email address for your opponent. If your opponent does not respond to your messages by Wednesday 8 PM, email us with documentation of your attempts to contact your opponent and we will give you a bye.
What if I suspect my opponent of cheating?
It is our hope that we do not run into this issue, however if you feel like your opponent took advantage of you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Punishments could range from game loss to removal of the current seasons LMC points and a 1 year ban from earning any LMC points.